We at Rottler have been designing and manufacturing machines since 1923 and we used those 89 years of experience to produce a new class of machine intended for both the small to medium size diesel engine rebuilder and the performance racing engine builder.
These versatile machines are able to perform common jobs such as boring/sleeving, surfacing (heads and blocks), main and camshaft line boring, and general industrial CNC machining with Rottler CAM software.
Our latest CAD Software (featured in the F79A and several of our other models) allows our tools to incorporate many functions and roles in one multi-purpose machining center, providing the diversity of many different machines in one package.
The F70 Series completes the range of Rottler Machinery that exists today.
- Windows Touch Screen Operating System – Rottler uses Windows Touch Screen Technology on a 19" touch panel. The Windows software has many advantages such as it's common user interface that is easy to learn and fast to operate.
- Internet Support & Connectivity - Rottler offers internet support and video conferencing direct from your machine to the factory. This feature gives you instant, direct contact with Rottler right on the machine without making a phone call. Skype and a webcam come pre-installed so that Rottler Technicians see what you see. This saves a tremendous amount of time for training and troubleshooting. Shop busy or too noisy for talking? Skype provides you messaging capabilities with Rottler Technicians.
- Automatic Tool Changer - Automatic Tool Changing System available for production machining applications.
- Traveling Column Design - Allows stationary work piece for increased accuracy.
- Extra Height Capacity - Easily handle medium size diesel blocks for
- Large Turcite Coated Box Ways - Turcite coated bedways for reduced friction, longer life and better accuracy.
- Extra Long T-slot - Work Table for dual workstations and increased versatility
- World Standard CAT40 Spindle - For fast tool changing and worldwide versatility.
- Sliding Quill Spindle Design - For deep hole machining required for block work.
- Servo Motors - Offer maximum torque and performance throughout the RPM range for precise accuracy and increase productivity.
- Single Phase 208-240V - For power efficiency that saves electrical running costs.
- Automated Workhead Tilting System - Provides superior surface finish.
- Extra Long T-slot Work Table - for Dual Workstations and Large Blocks for increased versatility.
- Direct Drive Precision Ball Screws - Give long trouble free life and accurate movement.
|Travel - Horizontal (X Axis)
|Travel - In/Out (Y Axis)
|Travel - Vertical (Z Axis)
|Travel - Spindle Nose to Table
|Travel - Spindle Center to Column
|Spindle - Diameter
|Spindle - Rotation Speed
||0 to 1500 RPM
|Spindle - Motor
||208-240V, 40A, 50/60Hz, 1Ph
|D x W x H (mm)
||1745 x 3877 x 2989
Eine Frage zum Produkt stellen