Precision Chuck System Pneumatic Operated Quick Action 2 X 3 Ball Precision Chuck driven by large, heavy duty variable speed gear motor. The 2 X 3 ball chuck allows a wide range of valve stem diameters to be ground without changing any parts - no collets or wrenches! The 2 X 3 ball chuck gives extremely accurate run-out for improved sealing, better heat transfer and reduces mechanical stresses on valves.
Linear Roller Bearing Slideway
Hardened steel precision ground linear roller bearing slideways allow easy stroking of the wheel slide reducing operator fatigue and improving surface finish on the valve seat face for improved sealing and cooling. No friction and wear associated with dovetail slideways. Featherlite stroking with linear slideways requires only one finger to move the wheel back and forth over the valve.
- New Standards - The VR7 sets new standards in speed and accuracy for Performance Racing and Remanufacturing cylinder head work. The air operated 2 x 3 Ball Precision Chuck System eliminates collets. Valve face is machined concentric to the valve stem for improved sealing, better heat transfer and reduces mechanical stresses on valves.
- Linear Roller Bearing Slideway - Hardened steel precision ground linear roller bearing slideways allow easy stroking of the wheel slide reducing operator fatigue and improving surface finish on the valve seat face for improved sealing and cooling. No friction and wear associated with dovetail slideways. Featherlite stroking with linear slideways requires only one finger to move the wheel back and forth over the valve.
- Grinding Wheels - The VR7 is supplied standard with vitrified wheels, grinding oil and two diamond dressers. Special wheels available for grinding difficult metals such as Titanium, Inconell, etc.
- Solid Cast Iron Construction - Dampens harmonics, eliminates chatter, and maintains accuracy for a long service life.
- Large Capacity Coolant - Tank and filter system built into optional storage cabinet.
- Fine Feed Handle and Depth Stop - Allows valves to be ground to the exact same length - a requirement for today's computer controlled engines.
- Stem/Butt End Chamfering - Special stop arm allows the valve to be pressed against the stop while rotating resulting in equal chamfer on valve end. Stop arm pivots out of the way when not in use.
- Stem/Butt End Grinding - Grind Valve Stem End square to the valve centerline. The V rest allows all valves in a set to be ground to the same distance from valve seat to stem end - essential for overhead camshaft type cylinder heads. Exact amount of material removed from the stem end can be measured with the micrometer adjustment system.
- Rocker Arm Attachment - Allows refacing of most shaft type rocker arms.
- Diamond Wheel Dressers - Main and Butt Wheel Diamond Dressers are mounted on the machine ready for quick dressing with minimum material removal. Just swing the dresser into place and the point of the diamond is exactly where it was set for the last dressing
- Stroking Handle - Stroking handle moves the valve back and forth over the grinding wheel
- Base Cabinet - Optional Base Storage Cabinet includes a large 5 gal (20 liter) removable coolant tank with replaceable paper filter system. Coolant tank has drain plug and is easily removed for quick cleaning. This large capacity filtered coolant system allows machine use for months and months with no cleaning or maintenance required saving time and money.
|Valve Stem Diameter Range (with Standard Chuck)
||4 mm-14 mm
|Valve Stem Length Range (with Standard Chuck)
||54 mm-260 mm
|Valve Total Length Range
||89 mm-317 mm
|Valve Head Diameter Range
||20 mm-102 mm
|Valve Grinding Wheel Diameter
||115 or 230V, 20 or 10A, 50/60Hz, 1Ph
|D x W x H (mm)
||902 x 686 x 1461
Eine Frage zum Produkt stellen