Rottler’s New P69 5-Axis CNC Cylinder Head Porting Machine offers the precision and speed needed to reproduce cylinder heads with exceptional accuracy – with no handwork needed. The P69 also has the capability of porting intake manifolds with the same techniques used to port cylinder heads.
The P69 Cylinder Head Porting Machine uses the exclusive Rottler CNC Touch Screen Control. Jog machine and all other functions are accessible on context sensitive touch screen, which allows only appropriate actions on screen. Can be changed like other elements of the software
With standard Windows user interface and animated training, training time and learning time is reduced. Operators can take full advantage of available features that will improve operator speed and efficiency.
The PC-based single processor control system by Direct Motion is highly interactive and very responsive. It allows the machine to do complex and sophisticated functions that are only possible within the PC processor. The upgradeable software can be networked for enhanced efficiency. The Advanced DM software tools allow manipulation of port design and minimize digitizing time. This allows an operator to pick up data once and tweak the design (including hand-ported designs) as needed.
The P69 has very fast raid movements and cutting speed with infinite look-a-head capabilities offering fast production times. A common V8 cylinder head can be ported in about 1 hour.
Digitizing is done automatically on the machine using a Reinshaw probe, eliminating the need for an expensive coordinate measuring machine (CMM). All programming and operations are done directly on the Rottler P69 Touch Screen Control Panel.
A four tool automatic tool changer is also available for "set it and forget it" operation.
- Spindle in 5th Axis - The high speed spindle of the P69 is built into the 5th axis of the machine with the center of the cutting tool on the same center as the 5th axis. The spindle is able to tilt 55 degrees to the left and right. This unique feature allows easier set up and faster porting time compared to fixed spindle machines.
Competitive machines have a fixed spindle and therefore have to tilt the cylinder head left and right which makes complicated programming and each port has to be programmed differently.
- Touch Screen Technology - Rottler utilizes TOUCH SCREEN technology to simplify machine control operation. Touch screen allows separate control panels to display only the information and control buttons that are required for that particular operation to be displayed and hide the information and buttons not required. Most CNC machines have large control panels with many unnecessary buttons and this makes learning the machine slow and complicated, which is stressful to a new operator.
- Instant Internet Support- Rottler offers cutting edge internet support direct from your machine to the factory. Skype and a webcam are installed for video conferencing and internet support. This feature gives you instant, direct contact with Rottler right on the machine without even making a phone call. The standard webcam comes pre-installed so that Rottler Technicans can see exactly what you are seeing, this save a tremendous amount of time when trying to explain questions. Shop busy and too noisy for talking? The pre-installed Skype application gives you instant messaging capabilities with Rottler Technicians.
- Automatic Tool Changer - Four tool Automatic Tool Changer available for "Set it and forget it" operation.
- Pre-Arrival and On-Site Training Available - Rottler offers training videos and guidelines as well as factory training prior to delivery of your P69 as well as on-site training after delivery. Rottler's P69 is so easy to learn most operators are on their own within three to five days. Once your P69 order is confirmed, a software package including a course of training videos and instruction guidelines will be sent to you so that the operator can start learning the software before the new machine even arrives. Should you feel that extra training is required before the arrival of the machine, Rottler offers optional, additional hands-on factory training.
- Simplicity - The simplicity of the complete process from digitizing to programming to actually machining the heads is an important feature. Rottler has developed this system for over 10 years, making the Rottler P69 a system that is easy and fast to learn. The P69 will start paying for itself by reproducing heads fast within 5 days of training!
- Software and Operating System - Rottler uses Windows 7 and Touch Screen Technology through 19" touch panel. The Windows software has many advantages such as a common user interface that the whole world is familiar with. If you know how to run email, an internet browsers or MS Word, you're in a great position to learn this P69 head porting system. Windows also allows for easy software upgrading online and even an automatic update option.
- Unique Features - All-in-one digitizing/probing, programming and porting machine - nothing else required! And it's all done in one software package. All other systems use 3-5 software programs for each operation, each requires it's own long learning curve. We do digitizing, surface programming, surface modifications (if need be), toolpath generation and operation of the machine from one common program!
- Versatility - The CAD/CAM system allows various milling operations such as valve spring seat machining, high lift camshaft clearance, cam follow bore machining, engraving, head gasket surfacing, manifold surface milling, and others. The P69 is a 5 axis machine that is geared toward head porting, but can perform any operation that a standard 5 axis machine is capable of. It's a two-in-one machine.
- Optional Features - Standard equipment includes software to port cylinder heads only. Rottler offer service to digitize heads and supply complete program to port heads. Optional is a digitizing system with Renishaw wireless probe and CAD/CAM software system so machine owner can "reverse engineer" or probe/digitize heads that have already been ported. This software allows the operator to design tool path programming ready to cut the ports and combustion chamber. Software also allows ports to be designed on stand-alone computer, transferred to the machine and port cylinder head.
- Tooling Packages - Rottler offers complete packages including all necessary software, fixtures, tool holders and porting tools.
- Turn-key Package Includes:
Machine, software, fixtures and tooling, training (at factory and/or on-site after machine delivery,) internet support (internet connection to the machine computer - can be controlled remotely from anywhere in the world.)
|Travel - Horizontal (X Axis)
|Travel - In/Out (Y Axis)
|Travel - Vertical (Z Axis)
|Motors - Axis
||208-230V, 30A, Hz, 1Ph
|D x W x H (mm)
||2135 x 3213 x 2438
Eine Frage zum Produkt stellen